1. The Iowa Jeep Show officers reserve the right to disqualify any vehicle at any time for any reason.
2. All drivers must be legally sober. No alcohol is allowed on the fairgrounds.
3. Firmly attached roll bar or full factory top. If the cab is compromised in any way, it must be cleared with an Iowa Jeep Show officer.
4. Working seat belts will be worn by all occupants while vehicle is in motion.
6. All drivers and passengers must sign the club liability waiver.
7. Working brake system.
8. All window glass must be in good condition. No dangerous cracks.
9. Battery hold downs-no bungee cords.
10. No excessive leaks.